This is a unique opportunity for a super smart, driven graduate to join the DevOps team at Origin. You will be peer mentored, trained and expected to rapidly develop your skillset. This role is based on the Platform Developer skill set definition with more emphasis on Continuous Integration / DevOps skills rather than Platform or Infrastructure Provisioning. You will create tools and applications for the bank using cutting-edge technologies on a project expected to last at least 3-4 years.
- DevOps jobs require two different skill sets, one being on the technical side, the other being management skills.
- If a DevOps environment is successfully implemented within the company, the technical system it relies on can be updated and maintained through more agile processes.
- The DevOps engineer will help us improve our deployment processes, help on our journey to CI/CD, develop application maintenance and management processes and improve our service we deliver to our customers.
- They have a focus on Tech-for-Good companies, and are able to pick and choose only the most interesting projects.
Get notified about new Devops Engineer Software Background jobs in London, England, United Kingdom.
This is an exciting, and fairly rare, chance to join a well known consultancy who have built up a reputation for delivering excellent quality work across both the public and private sector. There is no end of opportunities here to both climb up the DevOps ladder, or even move https://remotemode.net/become-a-devops-engineer/ laterally into a new team. They encourage on the job learning and will actually reward you for gaining certifications whilst in their employ, paying for your training. You will receive a reward of up to £1,200 per certification, especially if they are across AWS, GCP or Azure.
If you are a highly motivated and skilled DevOps Developer with a passion for software development, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect fit for this role. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing Continuous Integration for PSS and improving the code quality of existing C++ modules. You will work closely with the development team to ensure that all software is of the highest quality and meets our strict coding standards.
GCP DevOps Engineer
Our DevOps services will keep you on track and at high velocity in its continuous evolution. You will be looking to work in a dynamic environment and take pride in contributing to a team culture in which every member of the team is doing their best work and delivering high-quality. Salary for https://remotemode.net/ the role is flexible depending on levels of experience but would be between 30-40k for the right candidate along with great benefits and a relaxed office culture. Ideal applicants should also be able to prove their leadership skills and know their way around project management methodologies.
This a great opportunity for a confident and skilled individual with solid experience in supporting cloud-based networking. It is most commonly someone who has gained experience as a developer, a system administrator or has shown a particular interest in network operations and the deployment phase. A reliable and fast software supports a business and – as a valuable component – determines how customers interact with a particular company.
If you are looking for a role that will make the most of your talent and potential, whilst giving you the means to further develop as an Engineer, this is one you’ll not want to miss. This a great opportunity for a confident and skilled individual who can help shape and deliver application/service requirements. A global operator within the CFD space is currently on a search for a Senior Software Engineer. Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert.
DevOps Engineer – Fully Remote – up to £75k
Thanks to the DevOps’ work, development and IT functions are more aligned, enhancing the software product’s quality. Another great plus is that DevOps can save time by automating processes, increasing productivity by focusing on other tasks. When working in a dynamic environment, systems administrators, developers and programmers work simultaneously on the same software product, having individual goals and tasks within each team. However, someone needs to glue those pieces together and ensure they are aligned.
We are seeking an experienced UK-based DevOps Engineer with a background in Azure and Microsoft Technologies to join our friendly, motivated team, developing solutions for the health and wellbeing sector. Our client is currently on a search for two experienced QA Engineers with strong experience in Automation testing. Our client is currently on a search for an experienced QA Team Lead/Test Lead with strong experience in Automation testing, as well as UI and API testing.
Senior DevOps Support (Network Engineer/Architect Background)
The dual skill sets of DevOps engineers allow them to evolve to higher positions easily after 5 to 6 years of experience and a spotless track record. Our ever-evolving data platform encompasses over 40 billion data items and we ingest 22 terabytes of new information every month helping to create a level playing field for everyone working in the energy sector. Our software is used by companies at the cutting edge of the energy transition to inform short-term decision making and long term business decisions across the whole of Europe.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other numerate degree ideally though we will definitely consider people with the right experience regardless of educational level.
- When working in a dynamic environment, systems administrators, developers and programmers work simultaneously on the same software product, having individual goals and tasks within each team.
- Secondly, DevOps engineers (or teams) should also be comfortable using automation tools, enabling customization and automation throughout the delivery pipeline.
- Therefore, this job function is often considered the bridge between developers, system operators and other IT staff.
- You will create tools and applications for the bank using cutting-edge technologies on a project expected to last at least 3-4 years.
- First, a good understanding of programming languages, such as Python, Ruby, or Java, is required.
We are a group of self-starters who are brave enough to take risks, and humble enough to learn from our mistakes. We know that our whole is greater than the sum of our parts, and we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. Part of Montel Group which is headquartered in Oslo, EnAppSys are based in Stockton on Tees, UK and Terneuzen, NL and have achieved profit and team growth year on year. We offer real opportunity for career growth and while we don’t have a strict hierarchy, we do have a management team made up of experts in their fields to help you towards your goals. The ideal candidate will have a background in Continuous Integration and Development using Ansible, as well as experience in developing and operating software on Linux systems. This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.